Beginning Thursday, shoppers and workers who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to wear a mask in King Soopers stores, the grocery chain announced today on Twitter.
Here’s King Soopers’ full new mask policy:
• Beginning May 20, fully vaccinated customers and most fully vaccinated associates no longer need to wear a mask in facilities, including stores, distribution centers, plants and offices, unless otherwise required by state or local jurisdiction. If there is a state or local mandate, King Soopers will adhere to that requirement and its timeline.
• Non-vaccinated associates will be required to wear a mask.
• Associates in the pharmacy and clinic locations will be required to continue wearing a mask due to the CDC’s guidance for health care settings.
• King Soopers requests that non-vaccinated customers continue to wear a mask.
• The stores will continue to respect the choice of individuals who prefer to continue to wear a mask.